ISSUE-179: av_param - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 23:39:49 -0800
To: "public-html@w3.org LIST" <public-html@w3.org>

'{audio,video} require param child (or equivalent)'
The current status for this issue:

So far, we two one Change Proposals submitted:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/av_param
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/issue-179_no_change

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change Proposals, in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific ones in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by February 11th, 2012, we proceed to evaluate the change proposals that we have received to date.

Regards,
Maciej