ISSUE-172: restore-rb - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 23:36:49 -0800
To: "public-html@w3.org LIST" <public-html@w3.org>

'restore <rb> as an optional element'
The current status for this issue:

So far, we have one Change Proposal submitted:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/IncludeRB

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by December 10th, 2011, we proceed to evaluate the change proposals that we have received to date.

Regards,
Maciej