Re: Should script execution be allowed in designMode documents?

Bit belated, but I'll put another vote for allowing script. If you don't
want script execution you can use a sandboxed iframe.

Back in my web development days, this aspect of Firefox caused us insane
pain because it also disallowed script execution inside iframes in
designMode documents. To use embed Google Gadgets inside of an editable
area, we had crazy hacks involving turning off designMode and then turning
it back on after the gadget had loaded. This was buggy to say the least.

Ojan