Re: CfC: Publish ten heartbeat drafts as WDs

Just a reminder (to Laura Carlson): a WD may be published irrespective of
objections. In the interest of the larger community, I would suggest to the
HTML WG chairs that objections of this sort should be overruled, and that
WDs should be published nonetheless.

It is essential to progress the work of HTML5 and publish WDs on a timely
basis regardless of the presence of outstanding objections or lack of
unanimous agreement.