Re: Request to Reconsider Alt Guidance Location

hi sam,

>I do believe that this discussion has identified a number of additional items that those who might want to submit this request a third time should seriously >consider addressing before they choose to do so.

The taskforce needs to disuss next steps on this re-open request.
Therefore at t this time I will not conduct any further editing of the
re-open request as this is an a11y taskforce deliverable and decisions
need to be made by the taskforce on how they wish to pursue this
request.

regards
Stevef

--