RE: MathML and Digital Textbooks

Daniel Marques,

Thank you.  Many scientists and technologists at the W3C forums, on social networking websites, and elsewhere, are interested in researching, developing and otherwise contributing to the enhancement of technologies and techniques for digital textbooks including science, technology, engineering and mathematics digital textbooks. In the United States, in addition to organizations including the Institute of Education Sciences and the National Science Foundation, there is a new organization focusing on education technology topics, the Advanced Research Projects Agency for Education. The aforementioned mathematics-related ideas are a handful of possible topics for discussion in the research and development community.  I am optimistic about discussion, brainstorming and collaboration.  Many scientists and technologists could have interest in participating in web discussions about how research and development can contribute to the advancement of digital textbooks.   Kind regards, Adam Sobieski  > From: dani@wiris.om