Re: Encrypted Media proposal (was RE: ISSUE-179: av_param - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals)

This a lengthy proposal that is not directly related to the general issue
of interchanging decoding and/or protocol parameters between author and
user agent for the purpose of performing audio and/or video playback.

Could you point out the specific elements of the proposal that deals with
such parameter interchange? If this proposal offers an alternative
mechanism to perform such interchange, then is that mechanism suitable for
purposes not related to encrypted media playback?

Regards,
Glenn