ISSUE-158: object-content-model - Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 07:31:29 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
‘HTML4's content-model for <object> should continue’

The current status for this issue:

So far, we have one Change Proposals submitted for ISSUE-158:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Feb/0083.html

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change
Proposals, in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a
different change than the specific ones in the existing Change Proposal.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by March
14th, 2012, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposal that we have
received to date.

- Sam Ruby