Re: Split Issue 30? (was: Chair review of "Keep Longdesc Deprecated" Change Proposal)

Hi Sam,

> If this is something that the WG can agree to

I have no objection to a new HTML issue being split off if it is to
improve ARIA and does not include obsoleting or "deprecating" longdesc
from the language.

If it does encompass obsoleting or "deprecating" longdesc, then I
would disagree as it would be double jeopardy.

Best Regards,
Laura
--
Laura L. Carlson