Re: Revert Request

From: Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2012 13:34:00 -0800
To: Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc>
CC: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>, Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
> No, it's the viewpoint you should have when writing specifications for
> future browsers.
>
> We are not writing best-practices documents for today's web here. We
> are trying to define how we want the future web to work.

Oh, well, that's certainly a disconnect. I guess we're doing different
things here.

-Charles