Re: TAG Decision on Rescinding the request to the HTML WG to develop a polyglot guide

On 12/13/2012 08:13 PM, Noah Mendelsohn wrote:

> We further encourage the HTML WG to take the Polyglot draft through a
> Call for Implementations prior to publication as Recommendation, to ensure:
>
>    * that it is possible to generate documents that
>      adhere to the polyglot specification
>
>    * that the DOMs produced by such documents are
>      identical except for the cases noted in the spec
>
>    * that there are implementations that support
>      generating polyglot documents

Potential candidates: Planet Venus and Wunderbar.

   http://www.intertwingly.net/code/venus/
   https://github.com/rubys/wunderbar

I don't make the claim that either are comprehensive or bug free at the
moment, but would be willing to take patches and/or bug reports.

- Sam Ruby