Re: The missing Sentence tag

Jirka Kosek wrote:
> On 5.12.2012 18:57, Thomas A. Fine wrote:
>
>> HTML needs a tag to indicate sentence structure.
>
> This seems as a quite bold statement given the fact that most authors of
> Web content will be too lazy to markup sentences.

Agree, this feels more like the domain of a well defined algorithm,
strapping text-nodes together, stripping certain tags, ending sentences
on other tags.

Assuming you mean plain text sentences, then it seems almost counter
intuitive, we start with sentences then add descriptive markup to
structure them to get HTML. If we want to publish plain text sentences
then we have text/plain.