Drafts by branch

From: Robin Berjon <robin@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 16:36:55 +0100
To: "HTML WG (public-html@w3.org)" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi all,

we've set things up so that the source of our drafts on GitHub is now
automatically published for several branches per document. You can see
the result at:

     http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/

Note that most of that is work in progress. Notably, you can see the
FPWD51 branch that will eventually be the FPWD of HTML 5.1  but what's
there isn't quite yet ready for prime time (though it's getting there).

It's quite possible that there are bugs in our setup, if you see
anything amiss don't hesitate to tell me.