Adaptive Image Element Proposal

From: Mathew Marquis <mat@matmarquis.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:28:11 -0400
Cc: public-respimg@w3.org
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
HTML WG,

The Responsive Images Community Group has published their first pass at an ďadaptive imagesĒ element proposal. Itís still a bit rough-around-the-edges at the momentóplease let me know if thereís anything you feel should be added, removed, or expanded-upon.

Speaking for the RICG: I look forward to your feedback and continued discussion of the proposed solution. The news of this proposal has already prompted no small amount of cheering from the developer community; Iím excited to see how it takes shape!

Thanks,
Mat Marquis