Re: CfC: Close ISSUE-150 code-point-verbosity by Amicable Resolution

Hi Paul,

You wrote:

> The Chairs would like to know when the WG Decision for ISSUE-150 can
> be implemented?

In the following changeset, a script which automatically applies the
requested stylistic change was added to the spec's publication workflow:

https://github.com/w3c/html/commit/1961b9f61501f0fc3801e0ac20a38ab43b9ef0fe

This accomplished *almost* all of the required work for ISSUE-150, but
for missing definitions of 'uppercase ASCII letters', 'lowercase ASCII
letters', and 'ASCII digits'. Definitions for these terms have been
added in this changeset:

https://github.com/w3c/html/commit/c68e86b4736f4e7a11c4209a06976ec0618529bd

I believe this completes the required edits for ISSUE-150.

Additionally, while making the above change, I fixed an unrelated markup
error which prevented the the definition of 'conforming HTML5 documents'
from being correctly linked to. I expect that fixing this will not be
controversial within the WG:

https://github.com/w3c/html/commit/0a45d98c606b6e7b88bd980cd12cceaa7a0f8d36

Thanks,
Ted