Re: CR exit criteria and features at risk for HTML5

I don't recall all of the specifics, but the Mercurial based system that the CSS WG was using for logging and tracking appeared quit elegant and powerful. The few tests that I was able to add went pleasantly and smoothly. FWIW.

John Foliot
Sent from my mobile device.
** Go Android **