Re: CfC: Create Media Task Force

From: Schmücker, Niklas <niklas.schmuecker@fokus.fraunhofer.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 10:15:16 +0200
To: <public-html@w3.org>
Fraunhofer FOKUS strongly supports the creation of the new task force. According to our understanding, the proposed task force would address adaptive bit rate and media encryption related aspects (i.e., the topics currently being discussed in the Web and TV IG MPTF), both of which are essential for several of our running and future projects in the web TV space. However, the exact scope of the TF should be communicated in more detail to prevent any misunderstandings.

Niklas Schmücker

Fraunhofer FOKUS

[This is an exact copy of my previous mail from April 15, which did not go through]