Re: HTML Working Group Changes

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:

> * Ian will continue editing the WHATWG HTML specification, which we
> anticipate will be one such proposal.

Anyone who is interested in participating in this work is welcome to
participate in the WHATWG. For details, please see this site:

   http://whatwg.org/

In the past there has been some concern that WHATWG work has a poorly
defined patent policy; I am happy to announce that we will be making use
of the W3C "community group" mechanism to address this concern. (We have
already done so for some parts of the specification, e.g. the HTML editing
APIs, but the plan is now to do so for the entire specification.)

Cheers,