Chair review of the issue-199 aria-processing change proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 07:10:25 -0400
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, "Ian Hickson (ian@hixie.ch)" <ian@hixie.ch>, "Edward O'Connor (ted@oconnor.cx)" <ted@oconnor.cx>

'Define complete processing requirements for ARIA attributes'

Change Proposals:

  * http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/ARIA_Processing
  * http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2012Mar/0613.html
  * http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-199

The second ("normal bug resolution") Counter Change Proposal is not
accepted.  We had three Last Call bugs (in fact, all three were entered
prior to Last Call) which were not resolved by the deadline established,
and we have a Change Proposal (in fact, two) and those need to be evaluated.

Both of the remaining proposals contain rationale and sufficient detail
to proceed to survey.

- Sam Ruby