Re: CfC: Create Media Task Force

What I actually said:

> That would allow a situation where there's Clearkey or some other weak CDM
> that can be used to demonstrate interoperability, but in practice Hollywood
> requires all sites to use some "Microsoft CDM" or "Google CDM" that is only
> supported by the DRM vendor's browser.

Your "creative editing" changed the meaning of what I said from a
hypothetical to a bare assertion. That is upsetting. Please refrain from
"creatively editing" me again.

I don't believe my objection creates an impasse. I suggested multiple ways
to address it, only one of which Mark has rejected so far.

Rob
than others?" [Matthew 5:43-47]