Re: Change Proposal for time element - add an era attribute

From: Jace Voracek <jacevoracek@me.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 22:46:59 +0000 (GMT)
To: Ian Devlin <ian@iandevlin.com>
Cc: "Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com" <mtanalin@yandex.ru>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
An 'Era' attribute to the <time> element does seem reasonable, yet might I recommend allowing the values "BC" and "AD" to work in conjunction with the values "BCE" and "CE", seeing that these standards are both interchangeably used in the Gregorian calender despite them being equivalent in value.

Jace Voracek

Sounds reasonable.