Re: CfC: Create Media Task Force

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 16:58:42 -0400
To: public-html@w3.org
On 4/12/12 4:51 PM, Laura Carlson wrote:
> The accessibility task force has a work statement [1] with sections on:
> * Status
> * Objective
> * Scope of Work
> * Work Approach
> * Participation
> * Facilitation
> * Participants
>
> However, it has no measurable goals.

I think "accessibility" is a much more open-ended problem than what
we're talking about here.

If the Media Task Force is being set up to deal with all Media-related
issues, then that's one thing.  But as far as I can tell it's being set
up specifically to evaluate a particular proposal.  And if that's the
case, then it makes sense for its work statement to include at least
some evaluation criteria.

-Boris