Re: Request to open new issue to expand longdesc (was Re: hypothetical question on longdesc)

From: Laura Carlson <laura.lee.carlson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 13:03:51 -0500
To: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>, "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
Hi Sam,

>> Nothing is stopping the Chairs from taking responsibility for
>> their delay and opening a new issue.
>>
>> My request stands. Do the Chairs deny or grant it?
>
> I encourage you to talk to Judy and/or Janina.

I have.

Ultimately the HTML Chairs are responsible for the delay. I should not
be punished for the actions of others.

Neither Judy or Janina are/were material to my longdesc research or my
February 2011 decision to request ISSUE-30 be reopened.

I encourage the Chairs to respond my question.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Laura

--