RE: Request to open new issue to expand longdesc (was Re: hypothetical question on longdesc)

> Sam opened Issue 204 with no last call bug.

We did this because in the view of the Chairs since we consider the question behind ISSUE-104 a sub-issue of ISSUE-30.  Proof of that is that the Chairs are delayed the processing of ISSUE-30 until we deal with ISSUE-204.

This is simply a VERY different situation than your request and it is NOT a precedent you can cite.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada