ISSUE-174 link-semantic-conflict: Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 20:38:09 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
'potential conflict between Link: and <link> semantics'

The current status for this issue is available at the following locations:

At the present time we have a single Change Proposal for ISSUE-174:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Oct/0108.html

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by November 25th, 2011, we will proceed to evaluate the change proposals that we have received to date.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329