ISSUE-170 rel-uri-valid: Chairs Solicit Alternate Proposals or Counter-Proposals

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2011 16:56:56 -0700
To: HTML WG LIST <public-html@w3.org>

'make URIs valid link relations'

The current status for this issue:

At the present time we have two Change Proposals:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Oct/0045.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Oct/0058.html

At this time the Chairs would also like to solicit additional Change
Proposals (possibly with "zero edits" as the Proposal Details), in case
anyone would like to advocate the status quo or a different change than
the specific one in the existing Change Proposals.

If no counter-proposals or alternate proposals are received by November 12th, 2011, we proceed to evaluate the change proposals that we have received to date.

Regards,
Maciej