Re: Revert request for r6610, and moving forward on ISSUE-129

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 20:57:12 -0400
To: public-html@w3.org
On 10/03/2011 07:20 PM, Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2011, Sam Ruby wrote:
>>
>> 1) We ask for a revert of this change to be completed no later than the
>> end of day on the 5th of October.  If this revert is not complete by
>> that time, we will instruct W3C staff to make this change.
>>
>> 2) We ask that those who may wish to revisit the decision for issue 129,
>> do so by providing New Information, as requested by the decision:
>>
>> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Mar/0005.html
>
> New information was provided in this case; it is listed in comment 3 of
> the bug in question (specifically the second paragraph). This is as was
> requested by the chairs.

I disagree that new information was provided as requested by the chairs.
  The process for new information is quite clear:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy-v2.html#reopening

You are welcome to pursue new information separately, meanwhile, the
request to revert still stands.

- Sam Ruby