Re: ISSUE-172: restore-rb- Chairs Solicit Proposals

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011, Paul Cotton wrote:

> 'restore <rb> as an optional element'
>
> Per the decision policy, at this time the chairs would like to solicit volunteers to write Change Proposals for ISSUE-172:
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html#escalation
>
> If no Change Proposals are written by January 7th, 2012 this issue will be closed without prejudice.
>
> Issue status link:
> http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-172

This is still premature. I'm currently waiting for information from
Richard Ishida and the i18n group regarding the discussion we had at TPAC.

If every time I wait for feedback this bug is going to be escalated, this
is going to make working with other groups an incredibly frustrating
experience.