ISSUE-185: drop-pubdate - Chairs Solicit Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:48:14 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
'Drop the pubdate attribute'

Per the decision policy, at this time the chairs would like to solicit
volunteers to write Change Proposals for ISSUE-185:

http://dev.w3.org/html5/decision-policy/decision-policy.html#escalation

At the present time, we have a single change proposal for this issue:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/User:Tantekelik/drop_pubdate

No informal feedback appears to be needed at this time.

Should you wish to do so, we request that this change proposal be
updated by January 7th, 2012 at which point we will proceed to a call
for Alternate / Counter proposals.

- Sam Ruby