ISSUE-183: enhance-time - Chairs Solicit Proposals

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:47:43 -0500
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>
'Enhance and simplify the time element'

Per the decision policy, at this time the chairs would like to solicit
volunteers to write Change Proposals for ISSUE-183:

At the present time, we have a single change proposal for this issue:

In order to facilitate those that may wish to provide alternate or
counter proposals, I am providing informal feedback on this proposal:

* This proposal suggests dropping pubdate, which is the subject of
    a separate issue.

* This proposal does appear to link to use cases

* This proposal could be improved by linking to a proposed delta.

We request that this change proposal be updated by January 7th, 2012 at
which point we will proceed to a call for Alternate / Counter proposals.

- Sam Ruby