CfC: Close ISSUE-133: modal-attribute by Amicable Resolution

From: Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:33:36 +0000
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
CC: "Edward O'Connor (ted@oconnor.cx)" <ted@oconnor.cx>
> 'Add a modal attribute to html5 to indicate a modal segment of the DOM (modal dialog)'
>
> The current status for this issue:

> http://dev.w3.org/html5/status/issue-status.html#ISSUE-133

We have received an updated Change Proposal for ISSUE-133:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/User:Eoconnor/ISSUE-133

At the current time, the chairs are issuing a second call for consensus on this proposal.  If anybody would like to raise an objection during this time, we will require them to accompany their objection with a concrete and complete change proposal.

If no objections are raised to this call by December 7th 2011, we will direct the editor to make the proposed change, and will only consider subsequently reopening this issue based on new information and a complete change proposal based on the spec's contents as it exists after this change is applied.

/paulc
HTML WG co-chair

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (425) 705-9596 Fax: (425) 936-7329