Re: modal dialog and fullscreen API

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 10:35:39 -0800
To: public-html@w3.org
Hi Steve,

You wrote:
> In order to move this along can you remove the cover detail or mark it
> 'at editors discretion'?

I've dropped ::cover from the Change Proposal, and replaced it with a
reference to a feature proposal I've made in the CSS WG. The idea is to
add a feature to the CSS UI module that we can refer to & that could
also be used by the Fullscreen API spec for its needs.

Let me know if you think this is adequate:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/index.php?title=User%3AEoconnor%2FISSUE-133&diff=11453&oldid=11401

Ted