Re: noted 3 issues re: time/data (was Re: minutes for HTML WG f2f, 2011-11-04, part 1)

From: Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com <mtanalin@yandex.ru>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 21:22:32 +0400
To: Philip Jägenstedt <philipj@opera.com>
Cc: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Tantek Çelik <tantek@cs.stanford.edu>, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>, public-html@w3.org

For URL property elements, @itempropvalue attribute should probably be ignored since such elements have their own dedicated attributes to store a value.

@itempropvalue should be treated according to @itemtype. If @itemtype defines that item value should consist of several values specified by child elements, then @itempropvalue for element with @itemscope attribute should probably be ignored.