Re: noted 3 issues re: time/data (was Re: minutes for HTML WG f2f, 2011-11-04, part 1)

The only point of @itempropvalue is to replace redundant DATA element. If we don't need DATA element, then the @itempropvalue is probably unneeded too.

So the question is: _either_ DATA element _or_ @itempropvalue attribute. If someone states that @itempropvalue is confusing, then he should provide an example where DATA element in the same situation is not confusing. Otherwise, appropriate discussion branch is pointless.