Re: modal dialog and fullscreen API

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 22:45:19 +0100
To: "Edward O'Connor" <eoconnor@apple.com>, "Sam Ruby" <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Cc: "HTML WG" <public-html@w3.org>
On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:50:31 +0100, Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
> Just to clarify: if we adopt the decision, we would require new
> information to reopen it.

Isn't fullscreen new information enough to at least allow modification to
the proposal to make the exact rendering TBD? I have not heard of a single
person that does not want <dialog> thus far and it seems all you are doing
is making it hard to do the right thing here. Or at least making it seem

Anne van Kesteren