Re: modal dialog and fullscreen API

From: Edward O'Connor <eoconnor@apple.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 11:24:19 -0800
To: HTML WG <public-html@w3.org>
> Everything related to rendering requires some amount of aligning. I don't have a proposal for how to do that though. I hope someone with more layout experience will make a proposal.

I'll make a proposal (or at least get the conversation going) on www-style. With regard to my <dialog> CP, I'm happy to update it to reflect that this is an open issue. Or we could just adopt the proposal as is and treat changing the rendering details as separate bugs. I'm fine with either approach.

Ted