Re: noted 3 issues re: time/data (was Re: minutes for HTML WG f2f, 2011-11-04, part 1)

On 11/10/2011 04:55 PM, Marat Tanalin | tanalin.com wrote:
> Do you really believe that existing markup like BLOCKQUOTE is really
> taken into account by machines? Let's use DIV/SPAN instead of all
> structural markup, really?

Let's keep sarcasm to a minimum.

I encourage people to focus on creating concrete proposals, ideally on
the wiki.

I'll also note that the Atom conversion hasn't been a part of the W3C
HTML5 specification for over a year:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2010Jun/0000.html

- Sam Ruby