Re: CP remove hgroup add an outlineMask attribute.

Hi James,

> To the extent that one believes in semantics, the semantic of
"subheading" is clearly different from that of "heading".

I don't disagree with this, but  hgroup does not fulfill the function of
differentiation. The only explicit semantic it has specified is in
reference to how a subheading must be mapped to accessibility APIs. In this
regards there is a must level requirement that the such subheadings are to
be collapsed into the main heading. The subheading semantics is removed.

this is why i have resubmitted my subline proposal:
http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/hgroup

regards
Stevef

--