CfC: Close ISSUE-164: no-hgroup by Amicable Resolution

On 11/04/2011 01:14 PM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
> I withdraw my proposal
> (http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/hgroup) for issue 164
> (http://www.w3.org/html/wg/tracker/issues/164)

We have one remaining Change Proposal:

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/dropHgroup

At the current time, the chairs are issuing a call for consensus on this
proposal.  If anybody would like to raise an objection during
this time, we will require them to accompany their objection with a
concrete and complete change proposal.

If no objections are raised to this call by November 11th 2011, we will
direct the editor to make the proposed change, and will only consider
subsequently reopening this issue based on new information and a
complete change proposal based on the spec's contents as it exists after
this change is applied.

- Sam Ruby