Fwd: Re http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/group/track/actions/510

Looking back through the the archive I see sent this to the TAG list instead of the
 the HTML working group list. My apologies.
I had wondered why nothing else had happened in response.

This is a serious bug and one which apparently remains in http://dev.w3.org/html5/md-LC/

Tim

Begin forwarded message: