Re: interface for providing public comments on last call working drafts

On 23/05/2011 11:21, Steve Faulkner wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> With the expected publication of a number of LC working drafts, I would
> like to suggest that the interface for public comments be made user
> friendly and accessible (bugzilla is neither of these things currently).
>
> This could be a simple form based commenting system or comments could be
> harvested automatically from the HTML public comments mailing list.

doesn't the existing form that is in the sotd section of (at least) the
html5 spec suffice? I assume it wouldn't be difficult to arrange that
all of the specs had such a thing (but no point in doing that if that is
also not sufficiently accessible, hence the question).

David