Re: Voting from members

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 13:02:41 +0300
To: "public-html@w3.org" <public-html@w3.org>
On Thu, 2011-05-19 at 11:20 +0200, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
> Given that there is a formal vote from a member organisation, is it OK for
> other employees of that organisation to give individual votes (as would be
> the case if they were just invited experts)?

The intro text seems to say that *quorum* is by Member org. However, the
polling system is in the per-person mode, so I thought responses were
individual responses and responded accordingly.

It would be good if the chairs made things clearer, because I'm even
more confused after seeing Maciej's response on this topic on IRC.

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi