Re: Call for implementation ideas

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 17:05:59 -0400
To: public-html@w3.org
On 5/18/11 3:03 PM, Karl Dubost wrote:
> Maybe there is a need for NotUsableYet site identifying what's broken. The inverse photo of whenCanIUse

For what it's woth, the whenCanIUse tests are reasonably "shallow" (in
the sense that they don't test various edge cases, complicated
situations, etc, etc)...

We can use things like whenCanIUse to figure out what's definitely NOT
interoperable, but lots more tests will need to be written for the rest.

-Boris