Re: Request to Reconsider ISSUE-80 Decision

I support the subgroup's request to re-open.

However, instead of placing authoring restriction on the use of @title
for caption content, I hereby submit another Change Proposal that
instead makes it a requirement that HTML5-compatible user agents
provides device independent access to @ttile in general, and access to
@title when @alt is lacking in particular.

http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/ChangeProposals/EnTitle

With regards,
Leif H Silli

Maciej Stachowiak, Sat, 14 May 2011 19:58:11 -0700: