Re: follow up on the discussion in HTML5 about metadata access

Le 6 mai 2011 à 07:01, Markku Hakkinen a écrit :
> When asked about a metadata API, the answer was
> that it would be very useful to them, and it would be used, if
> available.

Did he/she explain what type of data?

> But plugins do not appear to be the trend among the talking book
> organizations creating book players for the Web.

In browsers, for epub readers (though I'm not sure the discussion should focus on epub)

* Opera ePub
  http://widgets.opera.com/widget/15552/
* EPUBReader Firefox Addon
 http://www.epubread.com/en/

Back to the source
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-api-1.0/mediaont-api-1.0.html
API for Media Resources 1.0
W3C Editor's Draft 03 May 2011

Looking at the specification, is it a read-only API?

--
Karl Dubost - http://dev.opera.com/