Re: follow up on the discussion in HTML5 about metadata access

Only in the way that PDF, smil, flash, or any other non-HTML content can be called "web content". IMO they are not a native part of the web, but an adjunct and require extra plugins to work in the Web browser. That you can serve any content from a Web server doesn't make it part of the Web, only part of the Internet.

Regards,
Silvia.

Sent from my iPhone