Re: tooltip listed under Don’t Use Unsupported iOS Technologies

Hi Maciej,

Any chance of getting a response to this query as it is germane to the
re-opening of the title/alt decision.

if you are not the right person to be asking can you point me to someone who
is?

regards
Stevef

<http://www.paciellogroup.com/resources/wat-ie-about.html>