Re: longdesc spec text

Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis, Mon, 2 May 2011 15:24:30 +0100:
> On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 3:13 PM, Leif Halvard Silli wrote:
>> Validator.nu's Image report does download images. So it could be part
>> of an image report/checker.
>
> It could, yes. HTML5 image checker?

Did you mean to ask what I meant with the word 'checker'? ATAG uses the
word 'checker'. I suppose they mean something more interactive with it.
It would be cool to have an HTML5 image checker. Something like that
image report, I guess, but but where it was possible add/delete @alt
text and save the output. And/or an option to remember the answers you
gave, so that you don't have answer "yes, presentational" each time you
run the check.
--
Leif H Silli