RE: Change Proposal for ISSUE-147

From: Frank Olivier <Frank.Olivier@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:41:19 +0000
To: Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com>, Paul Cotton <Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com>
CC: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, "HTML WG (public-html@w3.org)" <public-html@w3.org>
I'd prefer that we still change the spec as proposed in the original ISSUE-147 Change Proposal [1] to make it clear that the user agent might not support the requested rate.   Therefore I am not currently willing to withdraw that Change Proposal for ISSUE-147.

I do agree that adding a metric object should be a separate Last Call issue.  Is someone going to file a separate bug for this requirement?

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2011Feb/0113.html