RE: text/html-sandboxed should just be a sandboxed MIME type attribute

I agree. The fact that my proposal would allow the content to be rendered in legacy browsers is no different than the sandbox iframe attribute itself; and that's the way it should be lest we give the false impression that text/html-sandboxed is more than defense in-depth.